Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Another skeleton...

 
 

Ok so chillin like/with a skeleton is sort of becoming the norm, or maybe I just have way too much time on my hands (likely). Last night my friend Nizzy let me (infact he was way too excited about it) practice my skull skills on him while we had a rare alcohol free night sat in his. I'm much more pleased with the outcome of the skeleton the second time around and I had changed a few things I didn't particularly like that I had done the first time on my own face. Had quite a few folk asking if I can do their Halloween faces after seeing my recent pictures posted on Facebook etc so I must be doing something right, haha!
 
 
I think it's creepy how much Nizzy suits being a wee skeleton and I think he felt the same, the poser couldn't stop taking pictures of himself...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment