Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Straight Theatrical Make-Up Assessment

Two weeks ago we had our Straight Theatrical Makeup Assessments & myself and Jade were working on each other. I found the Straight Theatrical block interesting as we learned how to make the eyes look bigger and how to make the other features stand out a little more so that folk sitting far away from the stage can still clearly see expressions.
 
Jade Deegan



Straight Theatrical is kept quite minimal in terms of not going overboard with brows and lashes etc so I just gave Jade a bronzey/goldeny colour on her eyelids along with natural dark eyeliner on the top and also on the bottom lashline. I gave her a rosy pink blush and finished with pale pink lips. I'm looking forward to moving on and doing something new and maybe a bit more adventurous which I can use more of my creativity on!


No comments:

Post a Comment